Sunday 15 September 2013

Through Nora's Lens

Sprinkling Flower over Rolls before Baking

Studying blog-advise on the net, I have learnt that good images are everything. With the camera I have available at the moment, this is only wishful thinking. But take a look at these wonderful images! I had invited my friend Nora over for lunch. She brought her new top notch Canon camera along and we were going to catch up while doing a few shots of my stuff and having a healthy lunch at the same time. Multitasking mums, or so we like to think...
Nora is a very talented photographer; I was blown away when I looked through the images she had taken. They are so beautiful! I was baking some bread for us, so Nora took some shots of that and of embroidery and more… I won’t put them all in this post. I hope you like them too.

xo Sarah

 

 
Rolls Proving before Baking
 
 
Seeds and Nuts
 
 
 Procedure before Rolls go into Oven
 
 
Salad
 
 
Sourdough Baking
 
 
Homebaked Rolls and Butter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...