Friday 6 September 2013

Real Flour Real Bread


 
My Homemade Healthy Bread
Thank you to Satori Organic CafĂ© for supplying me with the best quality organic flours including stoneground organic 100% rye flour – now I can bake at my hearts delight (and for a happy family/friends!). Pure rye flour is really hard to come by in Australia, it is not a staple at the supermarkets around here and it is sooo expensive in health food stores. I bake (almost) all our bread, so price does make a difference. But more than that I really appreciate knowing what I feed my family e.g. real bread and not the typical plastic-wrapped square loaf of yeast-pumped and absolutely no-fibre cottonwool-type-bread from the supermarket. When I know every single ingredient that is in the bread I am happy – it makes my day… and when putting those few simple ingredients together and pulling a beautiful and super healthy goodie out of the oven – simple happiness of creation, thank you very much! That’s my kind of bread.
xo Sarah
PS. I'll post some recipes soon....

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...